From Left to Right:
Dep. Barbara (911)
Dep. Allison (911)
Dep. Trish (911)
Dep. Dorothy (911)
Dep. Jamie (Disp)
Dep. Rebecca (Disp)
Lt. Chris Oakes
|The 911 and Communications Team
The Allen Parish 911 System was recently upgraded to the Zetron NG-911 (Next Generation) System. Allen Parish now employs the most state of the art system available. We will now be able to pinpoint the GPS coordinates of any 911 call we receive, whether by land line or cell phone. We are also proud to announce that we are in the process, through state funding, of completely updating and mapping, by GPS, the entire parish.
Lt. Chris Oakes is the Commander of both Allen Parish 911 and the Allen Parish Sheriff's Office Communications Division.
- Oversees the parish’s 911 Public Safety Answering and Dispatch Center
- Emergency Telecommunications Center operates twenty-four (24) hours daily
- Employs National Crime Information Center, nationwide database offering immediate information on driver’s license, missing person(s), criminals and serves as a link to law enforcement across the country.
- Receives emergency and non-emergency calls for:
- Allen Parish Sheriff’s Department
- Oberlin Police Department
- Reeves Police Department
- Elizabeth Police Department
- Allen Parish Ambulance Service
- All Volunteer fire departments in Allen Parish